Digital completion certificates that can be verified by current or prospective employers.
Register and complete the first two lessons, free of charge.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Not completely satisfied? Let us know within 30 days for a full refund.
XO Safety Academy's Forklift Operator Safety Training is comprehensive forklift training package for operators. These lessons include:
- OSHA Documentation
- NIOSH Documentation
Students who successfully complete the course will receive a digital certificate that can be electronically verified by current and prospective employers.
Regulations Covered: 29 CFR 1910.178 - Powered Industrial Trucks
Note: If You're an employer looking to register employees, email us at email@example.com. We will get everything set up.
All Seven Classes of Forklifts
OSHA Compliant Training
All Required Certification Documentation
- Your Instructor - Jeremy Norton
- How To Use This Course
- Forklift Introduction
- Pedestrians & Forklifts
- Fields of Vision
- Jeremy Introduces Basic Forklift Principles
- The Basics of Forklift Operation
- Fields of Vision Part II
- Jeremy Discusses The Importance of the Operators Manual
- Operator Manual - Basics
- A quick review
- Man Strikes Scaffolding With Forklift
- Forklift Inspections Introduction
- Forklift Inspections
- Forklift Inspections Example
- Operators Manual - Inspection Requirements
- Field of Vision Part III
- Test your learning
- Forklift Operations Introduction
- Forklift Operations
- Forklift Operations OSHA Quick Card
- Overturning Is The Leading Cause Of Death On Forklifts
- Stay In The Cab - And Stay Alive
- NIOSH Alert
- Field of Vision Part IV
- Operator Manual - Safe Operation Guidelines
- Forklift Operations Review
- Forklift Operator Killed
- Jeremy Discusses Recharging & Refueling
- Refueling Propane Forklift
- Recharging an Electric Forklift
- Recharging and Refueling
- Training Requirements and Summary
- Field of Vision Part V
- Knowledge Review
- Exam Instructions
- Forklift Operator Safety Training Exam
- Course Completion Instructions
- The Features of Your Certificate
- Course Survey
- Hands On Operator Evaluation Form
- Forklift Resume Addendum
Jeremy Norton has been practicing safety management for over 20 years. He got his start in the US Navy as a Naval Nuclear Engineer on the USS Carl Vinson. After tours in the Iraq and Afghanistan theaters, he got out and worked as a safety & training manager in the semiconductor manufacturer industry. He then moved on to the the training & safety manager for an international wind power utility. Jeremy is an OSHA 10/30 Certified Trainer, has a Construction Safety Specialist Certificate from the University of Washington / OSHA District X, an MBA in Finance, and Bachelors of Science in Business, and an Associates in Applied Science. He is currently the President of XO Safety & Affordable Safety Training LLC.
Does this certify me to operate a forklift?
This course provides everything required to get certified as a forklift operator. It covers the required subjects and provides the necessary paperwork. The final certification will be completed by your current or future employer.
Is this OSHA compliant?
Yes. It covers all the training requirements listed in 29 CFR 1910.178 - Powered Industrial Trucks.
What about the hands on training?
This course provides the required subject matter training, and a hands on vehicle certification form. You complete that section with your current or future employer.